Welcome to Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church located in New Holland, Pennsylvania! We hope that you will experience the grace and love of Christ as you worship with us.
The Parish Office will be closed for Thanksgiving and reopen Tuesday, November 30th.
Thursday, December 2nd for Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament. Adoration will begin after the 9 am Mass and conclude with Benediction at 12 pm. We encourage you to come and spend time with our Lord, fully present in the Eucharist.
ADVENT CONFESSION SCHEDULE
Prepare for the Birth of Our Savior, Jesus Christ. Come for Confession every Saturday from 4pm to 4:45pm and every Sunday of Advent from 9:15am – 10:15am.
* Please note: Dec 12th is held for the Religious Education classes.
CHRISTMAS MASS SCHEDULE TO THE EPIPHANY
Nativity of the Lord
Friday, Dec 24th
6pm & 10pm
Saturday, Dec 25th
The Holy Family
Sunday, Dec 26th
8am & 10:30am
Solemnity of Mary
Friday, Dec 31st
Epiphany of the Lord
Saturday, Jan 1st
Sunday, Jan 2nd
8am & 10:30am
We, the Parishioners of Our Lady of Lourdes Church, empowered by the Holy Spirit, strive to provide a Christ-centered family. We desire to live the Catholic Tradition of Word, Sacrament, social justice, and respect for life. We welcome all to our Parish and invite them to a believing, worshiping, loving, and serving community.
Share the Good News!!!!
Catholics in the Diocese of Harrisburg have been called back to Mass. On August 15, 2021, the Sunday and Holy Day Mass obligation was reinstated.
For more information read this letter from Bishop Gainer or visit www.hbgdiocese.org/returntomass
Here’s What to Expect at Mass
- The wall has been opened in the church. This has extended the Church into the Old Social Hall giving more room for additional socially distanced seating and ventilation.
- Every other pew is roped off only in the section to the right of the altar continuing into the area behind the open wall.
- Boxes for the offertory collections will be available in the Narthex before Mass.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the Narthex.